Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Libby?
The Libby app is the easiest way to get started with audio books, ebooks, and magazines from the public library!
How to Get Started
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android or iOS device.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University) and sign in.
- Browse the collection or search to borrow a new title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline.
Libby is discontinuing the Windows App:
- It will be removed from the Windows App Store on December 7, 2020 to prevent any new users from downloading it.
- The app is being replaced by browser use through libbyapp.com
From your Loans, you can:
- Tap Open Book, Open Audiobook, or Open Magazine to start reading or listening.
- Tap the due date to see options like Renew and Return.
Happy Reading and Listening!
Search our Catalog - Remember to Limit to Audiobooks or Ebooks for Libby titles
Associate Director of Access Services