- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android or iOS device.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University) and sign in.
- Browse the collection or search to borrow a new title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline.
Libby is discontinuing the Windows App:
- It will be removed from the Windows App Store on December 7, 2020 to prevent any new users from downloading it.
- The app is being replaced by browser use through libbyapp.com
From your Loans, you can:
- Tap Open Book, Open Audiobook, or Open Magazine to start reading or listening.
- Tap the due date to see options like Renew and Return.
Happy Reading and Listening!