RefWorks is a web-based, easy to use tool for keeping track of your sources and creating citations in a few clicks of a button!
With RefWorks you can:
1) Go to hazylibrary.erau.edu
2) Click on the Databases tab
3) Use the drop down arrow on the right hand side to choose RefWorks from the Select a Database list
4) Click the Go button to be directed to RefWorks
5) Below the email box, you'll find the Create account link, click this link
6) Enter your Embry-Riddle email address and click the check button
7) You will then be prompted to enter a password, once you do, click Sign Up
You'll get an email fromRefWorks with instructions to activate your account, then you are ready to login and start using RefWorks to manage your research!
RefWorks access is provided through your Embry-Riddle credentials, making your saved resources available until you graduate. If you think you might want access to your resources after graduation, you may want to try Zotero, a freely accessed citation manager. Check out Zotero Guide for more info.