Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to all journals and proceedings published by the American Society of Civil Engineers. Scitation is a searchable citation/abstract/full-text database of all publications from several different science and engineering societies.
Some full text available. Look for this icon:
Covers areas in Civil Engineering and includes access to Journal of Aerospace Engineering.
Good to Know
- The ASCE Library default interface searches only full-text items in ASCE journals and proceedings.
- The Civil Engineering Database (CEDB) searches all ASCE publications, both full-text and citation/abstract.
- Click on the PDF or PDF Plus links to download or print.
- Citation options are located on the left under "tools", RefWorks friendly.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases.
- Click on a document title to view the complete citation/abstract.
- To search the entire database via the CEDB, hover cursor over My Tools and select Civil Engineering Database.