Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to 150+ McGraw-Hill publications, including Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, Perry’s Chemical Engineers Handbook, Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers, and Roark’s Formulas for Stress and Strain.
Engineering publications from McGraw-Hill. If you have access issues, try clearing your browser cookies.
Good to Know
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for citation information.
- The email function in this database is limited to links only with no download option available. Please print the pages that you need.
- To use personalization functions such as saving searches, organizing, labeling, annotating, and highlighting, you must create a free account.
- To create a free account, click on the Register for Personalization button. This will be different from your Ernie ID.
- To conduct a search with multiple terms or phrases, use the Advanced Search located under the search box.
- To view other sections available in a book, click on the book title (Source) below the citation.
- Click on All Videos or All Interactive Graphs to search for instructional videos or interactive graphs.
- Pop-up blockers may interfere, so please allow pop-ups.