Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ProQuest's compilation of doctoral dissertations and master's theses is the most comprehensive in the world. More than 930,000 are available in full PDF format.
- Some full-text Dissertations and Theses are available.
- Click on: Full Text - PDF to view full text.
- If only Abstract appears, then full text is not available in the database.
Good to Know
To find theses from the Master of Science in Safety Science on the Prescott Campus if you do not know the author or title, go to Advanced Search, and construct your search as follows:
- Type in "Arizona" to be searched in "Anywhere" - use drop down menu
- Type in "Safety Science" in "Anywhere"
- Scroll down and specify Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as the University/Institution
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of the root of a word to find all variants: automat* will find automate, automated, automatic, and automation.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases: "crew resource management".
- Use connectors AND, OR, NOT to separate terms and phrases: "flight crew" AND fatigue.
- For help using and searching in the database, click on Help in the upper right corner of the screen.