Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides citations, abstracts, and some full text to education literature such as journal articles, government reports, conference proceedings, project and program descriptions, curriculum guides, and bibliographies.
Coverage: 1961 - present
- Some full text.
- If an item is available in full text, there will be a PDF icon with the words ERIC Full Text next to it in the Full-Text Availability Options section near the bottom left of the record.
- Click on ERIC Full Text to view the item.
ERIC This link opens in a new window
Full-text access to journal and non-journal education literature.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases: “open classrooms”.
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of a word root to find all variants: classroom* will find classroom or classrooms.
- An asterisk (*) cannot be used within quotation marks for phrase searching.
- For help using and searching in the database, click on Help in the upper right corner of the screen.