Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides full-text access to detailed financial, traffic, personnel, and fleet information for commercial air carriers.
International airline and airport statistics.
Good to Know
- Not all air carriers or airports are ICAO members, so, you may not find data for every air carrier and airport in the database.
- Limited to one user at a time.
- The first link takes you to a page that provides both User name and Password information. Use this information to access the database.
- Choose your desired module from the screen (Air Carrier Finances, Air Carrier Traffic, etc.).
- Make your selections in each box by clicking the name of the state, air carrier, airport, etc. and clicking the add button. Hold down the Ctrl key to make multiple selections.
- Select a Start Year and End Year based on the dates available.
- Check for other criteria you may need to select, and then click Submit.
- To view the full details of a report, you may need to click another link such as the hyperlinked name of the air carrier or airport.
- Click on the Terms Used link to get definitions for the terms used in ICAO Data+’s statistics.