Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides detailed business descriptions, corporate histories, competitor information, and financial statements for many U.S. and non-U.S. public companies, as well as overall industry reports for North America and other regions.
Coverage: 1989 - present
Full-text company/industry information including financial statistics and annual reports.
Good to Know
- Limited to three users at a time.
- Click on Log out in the upper right corner of the page when you are finished searching.
- On the Basic Search screen, search for company information by company name or stock symbol.
- From the Company Details page, use the blue tabs along the top of the page to access various kinds of information, including History, Company Financials, etc.
- If your company does not appear on the results list, try searching for it by the holding company name, if applicable.
- To locate relevant industry information, search by Primary SIC code or Primary NAICS code.
- Use the code lookup to identify SIC/NAICS codes.
- The Country Profile box in the lower right corner of the main page provides comprehensive economic and statistical information on countries.
- For help using and searching in the database, click on Help in the upper right corner of the screen.