Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Abstract and citation database that provides coverage of scholarly literature in the fields of life science, health science, physical science, and social science.
- Links to some full text.
- Click on the Check for full text button.
- Pop-up blockers may interfere, so please allow pop-ups.
Scholarly research in the fields of life science, health science, physical science, and social science. Full-text from other ERAU databases are linked through Scopus.
Good to Know
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
Scopus is related to both ProQuest and ScienceDirect databases. If article returned in SCOPUS is available in full-text from their affiliated database partners (ScienceDirect, Proquest), clicking on the Check for Full Text box will deliver the full-text article.
Items not available as full text may be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- Search by Author (last name, first name/initials, e.g. Haven) or Affiliation (i.e, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University).
- Further Refine Results by Source Title (i.e, ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings), City, Country and Subject Area (Engineering).
- Click on Sources tab to Search for articles using alphabetical listing of SCOPUS sources: Trade Publications, Conference Proceedings, Journals and Book Series. Many articles will appear full-text; still others will be only an abstract.
- Use drop down menu to select dates for the search (Scopus goes back to at least 1960).
- Once results are returned, use left side bar to REFINE results by dates, author, subject area, etc.