Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides bibliographic and location information for magazine articles, conference papers, and other material on transportation and law enforcement topics. Produced by the Northwestern University Transportation Library.
Coverage: 1956 - present
Good to Know
- Click on Guided Search.
- Change Search in: from Title to Keyword Anywhere.
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of the root of a word to find all variants: pilot* will find pilot, pilots, piloting, etc.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases: “crew resource management”.
- Request items by checking the box to the left of the article title.
- Click on Retain Marked Records before moving to a new page or you will lose any previously marked items.
- When you have finished marking all the items you want, scroll to the bottom of the page. Under Which Records, make sure the circle in front of Marked from current search is darkened.
- Enter your own email address and click the Email icon.
- After you receive the email containing your records, forward the email to email@example.com