We support the curriculum with instruction that focuses on and is tailored to specific curriculum needs. We support the ability of the ERAU community to find, evaluate and use information. We promote lifelong information literacy.
1. To design instruction tailored to the skills and abilities of library users.
2. To teach students to locate, evaluate and use appropriate electronic and print resources.
3. To collaborate with faculty to design and incorporate library-related assignments in their curriculum.
4. To advance the information literacy of users as they apply critical thinking skills and become independent researchers.
Partner with a Librarian!
Through customized library instruction, students may learn:
Content delivery is equally flexible, including embedded librarianship in Canvas, synchronous instruction, assigned video tutorials, research guides, and more.
Use this form to request instruction or instructional support for your course!
Library instruction is 100% tailored to your time and course needs. We welcome collaboration. Options for the Fall 2020 semester include:
* requires an embedded librarian-TA in your Canvas course