We are part of the Yavapai Library Network (YLN) made up of almost 50 libraries in Yavapai County - all of which ERAU faculty, students, and staff can borrow books from and have delivered right to Hazy Library!
1. Find the item you want, and click on "details"
2. This will show you library where the item is located
3. To place an item on hold, click on "Place Hold"
4. Fill in your library barcode and pin (or click on "Forgot my PIN" to reset). Your barcode is found on the back of your EagleCard and starts with 21932
5. Use the drop-down menu to select Embry-Riddle as your pickup library.
You will be notified when your hold arrives! If you have questions, contact the Ask Desk at 928-777-3761 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't see what you need in the catalog, we can borrow from libraries around the country with Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Need help? Just ask!