Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to ASME journals, conference proceedings, and ebooks.
Full text is only available for journal articles (Coverage: 2000 - present).
To request the full text of ASME conference papers, ebooks, or older journal articles see the Requesting Items section below.
Good to Know
- Formerly known as the ASME Digital Library.
- Includes content formerly available in the Scitation database.
- Click Advanced Search to search by author, Digital Object Identifier (DOI), or paper number.
- To browse the ASME journals available, click the Journals button.
- To browse content grouped by topic, click the Topical Collections button.
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of the root of a word to find all variants: engineer* will find engineer, engineered, engineering, etc.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases: "crew resource management"