Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to scholarly journals in the disciplines of business, marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics.
Business Source Complete
Peer-reviewed, business related journals. Includes indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,300 journals.
- Use AND to combine search terms so that each search result contains all of the terms. For example, marketing AND planning.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search them as an exact phrase, “consumer behavior.”
- Use the asterisk (*) to find variant endings of a word root. For example, comput* will find computer, computers, computing, etc.
- To broaden your search to include words related to your keywords, check off the box next to Apply related words under the Search Options section.
- To search for company information, perform a search using the company name and then, on the results screen, click on the company name on the right under Company Information.
- For help in using and searching this database, click on Help in the upper right-hand corner.