Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Robust, quality research solution in areas related to communication and mass media. IAbstracts for more than 620 journals, and selected coverage of nearly 200 more. Combined coverage of more than 820 title, which includes full text for over 500 journals.
Journal examples: Technical Communications Quarterly, Taiwan Journal of Linguistics, Marketing Science, Media Development, Language & Cognition, Language & Dialogue, Journal of Science Communication, Journal of Advertising Research, Chanaging Media-Changing Europe, and more.
To obtain full text of abstract articles, fill out the Interlibary Loan form on the Hazy Library homepage. Or see the REQUESTING ITEMS box on this page.
- Use AND to combine search terms so that each search result contains all of the terms. For example, doublespeak AND language.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search them as an exact phrase, “discourse analysis.”
- Use the asterisk (*) to find variant endings of a word root. For example, ethic* will find ethic, ethics, ethical, etc.
- To broaden your search to include words related to your keywords, check off the box next to Apply related words under the Search Options section.
- ADVANCED search allows for finding articles by: Publication, publication Type, Date or Full-text and Scholarly sources.