Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to books covering a variety of disciplines including human factors, engineering, health and safety, security and much more
Good to Know
- Limited to five users at a time.
- Full text is in PDF format.
- Green check marks under "Access" indicates access to content.
- Boolean Operators: Boolean Operators AND (also + or &), OR, and NOT (also -) allow you to specify logical relationships between terms. By default, searches use AND.
- Wildcards: A question mark (?) in a search term represents any one character and the asterisk (*) represents zero or more characters.
- Phrases: To search an exact phrase, enclose the phrase in quotation marks.
- Grouping: To group subsets of terms, use parentheses around the terms you want to group.
- Stemming: To enable stemming for a term, follow it with a hash mark (#).
- Proximity: To search for documents containing two or more terms within a certain distance of each other, put quotation marks around the terms followed by a tilde (~) and a number to indicate the maximum number of words apart the terms can be.