Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ebooks on varying topics related to humanities, leadership, management, accounting and engineering.
Good to Know
- To create a free account, click on Sign In at the top of the page and then click on Create a new Account.
- To use the Notes feature, users must create a free account and sign in.
- Each title is limited to one user at a time.
- No more than 60 pages can be printed from any book.
- Use AND to combine search terms so that each search result contains all of the terms. For example, military AND ethics.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search them as an exact phrase, “international security.”
- Use the asterisk (*) to find variant endings of a word root. For example, secur* will find secure, security, securities, etc.
- To broaden your search to include words related to your keywords, check off the box next to Apply related words under the Search Options section.
- Click on the book title to see where your search terms were found in the book.
- Click on ebook Full Text to view the entire book.
- Click on Table of Contents to see a listing of the book’s sections and chapters. Then, click on a chapter title to view the chapter.\
- Use the Tools bar located on the right of the full text to search within, print, email, etc.
- For help in using and searching this database, click on Help in the upper right-hand corner.