Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Leadership Development Channel is a collection of "QuickTalks" that vary in length from 2 - 60 minutes from some of the world's best-selling business authors, experts, and executives.
"QuickTalks" provide a variety of insight from real world perspectives and concise, just-in-time, application-based learning.
50Lessons provides access to a collection of over 1,200 interview presentations, which are crafted around a real-life experience told by some of the world's most respected business leaders.
Good to Know
- A current version of Adobe Flash Player is required to use this database.
- To play a video, click on a title, and then under "Play Option" click on the "Video" link.
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of the root of a word to find all variants: vision* will find vision, visionary, visioning, etc.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases: "leadership challenge".
- To browse, select a database (50Lessons Topics or Leadership Channel Topics) under "Browse Topics" and then select a category.