Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mango Lanaguages provides self-paced online instruction for learning new languages. The languages available include: Arabic, Spanish, French, Pirate and Mandarin Chinese.
Online language learning system including. Click on the information icon for a complete list of language courses.
Note: This database is available through the Yavapai Library Network. Use your barcode number from the back of your Eagle Card. (Example - 21932000123456) If you need assistance with your 4 digit pin number, please contact our Circulation Desk at 928-777-3811.
Good to Know
- A current version of Adobe Flash Player is required to use this database.
- A mobile version is available for iOS and Android devices.
- To use Mango without tracking your progress, click the "Guest Access" button.
- To use Mango to track your progress and resume your lessons from where you leave off, use the "Sign Up" button to Create a Profile.
- "Create Your Profile" by entering your email address and a password of your choosing, Mango Languages will send you an email asking you to confirm your email address.
- You can now log on to Mango Languages directly by using your email address and password.