Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides access to over 100,000 pages of book, journal and reference content including the Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences series (Little Green Books) and the Qualitative Research Methods series (Little Blue Books). Helps you create research projects, understand the methods behind them, and create and share lists.
Good to Know
- Users must create an account to save and share research.
- To create an account, click on the Sign up for save and search tools link located at the top right.
- After you create an account and login, the My Research drop-down menu will appear on the top right allowing your to organize and share your lists and searches.
- Use Browse Content to find titles in an alphabetical list. You may limit your browse by selecting a filter such as Books, Journal Articles, Little Green Books, etc.
- Use Browse Authors to view a list of authors, editors and contributors who have authored content in SAGE Research Methods Online.
- Use the Search box to search for specific terms or phrases:
- Use quotation marks to search for exact phrases: "research methods."
- Use the asterisk (*) to look for all forms of a word root: analy* will find analysis, analyze, analyzed, etc.
- Use connectors AND, OR, NOT to separate terms and phrases: teamwork AND analy*.
- To expand or refine your search, use the methods map or other refine options located on the right side of the search results page.
- For more information or help in using any feature, click on the Tutorials or Help links located at the top left.