Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A searchable collection of over 104,000 documents central to US foreign and military policy.
Coverage: 1945 - present
Good to Know
Click Collections Guide Tab near top of page for list of specific topics that include:
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Iran-Contra Affair
- Afghanistan: Making of U.S. Policy 1973-1990
- U.S & & China Relations - 1960-1988
- Argentina Human Rights Policy - 1975-1980
- Death Squads in Guatemala - 1954-1999
- Terrorism and U.S. Policy - 1968-2002
- Berlin Crisis - 1958-1962
- Korea, Kissinger, Vietnam, Nuclear policy and more (Click GLOSSARY To see full subjec areas)
- Use the Quick Search Box to find a single word or phrase.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases, i.e, “intelligence agency”.
- For a specific search or to define a specific timer period or use a Special Collection, click Documents.
- In the results list, click on Document Image and then View a PDF version of the document to see the full text.
- For help using and searching in the database, click on Help in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click INFORMATION RESOURCES tab at top to get to CIA Family Jewels Indexed.