We are part of the Yavapai Library Network (YLN) made up of almost 50 libraries in Yavapai County - all of which ERAU faculty, students, and staff can borrow books from and have delivered right to Hazy Library!
1. Find the item you want. You'll see all the different formats the title is available in.
2. Note that the "Place Hold" button is to the right of each format and is gold/orange in color.
3. To place an item on hold, click on "Place Hold"
4. Fill in your library barcode and pin (or click on "Reset My PIN" to reset). Your barcode is found on the back of your EagleCard and starts with 21932
5. Embry-Riddle is the default pickup library for all staff, faculty, and student accounts.
6. If you want to cancel a hold or change when you would like it, you can do so through the catalog. After logging in, click on your name at the top of the screen. This will take you to your account where you will see how many items are checked out and how many on hold.
7. Clicking on the holds button will let you modify your hold.
You will be notified when your hold arrives! If you have questions, contact the Ask Desk at 928-777-3761 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't see what you need in the catalog, we can borrow from libraries around the country with Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Need help? Just ask!